Let’s face it, your time is precious
You may have questions related to your financial picture, but not enough time to properly address them. We’ll work with you to clarify your goals and simplify the complexities so you can feel balanced and focus on what matters most.
Strategies Developed For You & Your Loved Ones
Financial planning is the focus of our process. This includes a comprehensive overview of the following services. As you experience life’s transitions and milestones - from purchasing a home to sending your children to college - we’ll work with you to achieve financial confidence.
A variety of components make up your financial picture, which is why we’ll take a comprehensive, yet goal-based, approach to address your needs.
What We’ll Cover:
- Goal Setting
- Investment Analysis
- Insurance Analysis
- Retirement Planning
- Income Protection & Distribution Planning
- *Estate Planning & Trust Analysis
*Independent research from third-party research firms: stocks, bonds, mutual funds and institutional managers.
Your portfolio should be a reflection of the goals you have in mind for yourself and your loved ones for years to come. We’ll help you understand the investments made and the decisions behind them.
What to Expect:
- Private Managed Accounts
- Stocks and Exchange Traded Funds
- Bonds: Treasuries, Agencies, Corporate and Municipal
- Alternative Investments: Real Estate Investment Trusts, Oil and Natural Gas
- Mutual Funds
- Corporate/Individual Cash Management
Our team will help you identify which plans are right for you and what changes may need to be made in order to optimize your financial picture.
- Term Insurance
- Universal and Variable Universal Life
- Annuities: Variable, Fixed or Immediate
Planning for retirement can be daunting, but with the help of a dedicated team, it doesn’t have to be. Successfully preparing for this transition requires attention to detail that we can provide so you can continue to enjoy the moments that matter most.
What We’ll Cover:
- IRAs (Traditional, Roth, Inherited)
- Individual (K) Plans
- Pension Plan Analysis
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEP Plan)
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE Plan)
Preparing your children or grandchildren for college or graduate school should be an exciting moment - which is why we offer solutions to ease any frustrations you may have.
- 529 Plans
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- Custodial Accounts